Captain Coconut's Crew
The Baby Bamboo's
Bannana Peach Fuzz
The KeeWee Cousins
Gordon The Grape
Grand Papa PlanTian
Sugar Aple Sussy
All In The Passion Fruit House
All Rights Reserved
Copyright @ 2003-2014
A USA WEB RETAILING COMPANY
West Palm Beach Florida
Replay Cooky Coconut Song
Did you know that Pacific Islanders who eat coconuts everyday have low incidence of heart disease and are seldom overweight.
The Florida Counties of:
Palm Beach County, Broward, Miami Dade, Martain, St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee Glades and Hendry.
Also Florida Cities of:
West Palm Beach
Lake Clarke Shores
North Palm Beach
Palm Beach Gardens
Royal Palm Beach
Singer Island Tequesta
West Palm Beach
Coconut Oil Benefits - A Miracle Food Say Doctors!!
The secret of good health lies inside the kernel, believe dieticians. So they are pitching for coconut oil in food in order to prevent various ailments.
Experts say coconut oil bendfits is healthier than mustard oil and helps to digest food faster. "North Indians are hardly aware of the advantages of coconut oil," said senior dietician at Rajendra Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) Kumari Meenakshi, adding that the North Indians are apprehensive about giving up the age-old habit of using mustard oil for cooking.
- Promotes your heart health…
- Aids you in managing your weight…
- Supports your immune system health…
- Promotes a healthy metabolism…
- Gives you an energy boost…
- Keeps your skin healthy and youthful-looking…
- Supports proper functioning of your thyroid gland…
Changing food habits have led to many benefit health problems. According to experts, coconut oil can help avoid such complications. "Coconut oil is easy to digest due to the presence of medium chain fatty acids, which is soluble in water unlike refined vegetable oils, which has long chain fatty acid. As indigestion leads to further problems, including abdominal pain, irritability and lack of concentration, I would recommend people to use it while making dishes like salad dressing where few drops of coconut oil can be used," said Meenakshi.
- Unsaturated fats (like those found in vegetable oils) can play a major role in less-than-optimal health…
- The naturally occurring saturated fats (like in coconut oil) are not the culprits, as you have been led to believe…
- The polyunsaturated fats in vegetable and seed oils encourage the formation of blood clots by increasing platelet stickiness…
"Also, coconut oil is benificial as an immediate source of energy and is light on the liver as well. It is considered very healthy due to high fibre and nutritional contents," she said, adding that it has anti-microbial properties, which help prevent indigestion.
Coconut oil has other healing properties. Virgin coconut oil has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal components, which help in treating various infectious diseases, including jaundice and coughs, according to Meenakshi.
- Is ideal for nurturing your skin…
- Helps protect your skin from the effects of free radical damage…
- Enhances the appearance of and helps restore the youthfulness of skin
"We do cook food in coconut oil but here we do not get the exact cooking oil and have to compromise with the oil that is otherwise commonly used for oiling hair. "I used to get it from my home town village and usually use the refined oil for cooking. The coconut oil for cooking is very different from the hair coconut oil. Here due to non availability we also have changed our habits," said Srilatha.
10 Best ReasonsTo Use Coconut Oil
- 1. Supports thyroid function, stimulates metabolism and promotes lipid oxidation (helps burn mid-section fat). A study published in the 2009 journal, Lipids, reported that women who consumed two tablespoons of coconut oil daily over a 12-week period experienced a reduction in waist circumference and an increase in HDL cholesterol.
- 2. Aids in digestion since the MCFAs found in coconut oil do not require emulsification by the liver or the gallbladder.
- 3. Resistant to rancidity, and the perfect oil to cook with because it remains stable and does not oxidize at high temperatures.
- 4. Caprylic acid is an effective and potent anti fungal and antimicrobial beneficial for fighting Candida, parasites, athlete’s foot and fungal infections.
- 5. Lowers inflammation and boosts immune function.
- 6. Helps fight diabetes, manage and balance blood sugar, and is effective for eliminating cravings.
- 7. Nourishing for the brain, improves cognitive function, and stalls or even reverses neurodegenerative diseases in their early stages, such as Alzheimer’s disease.
- 8. Reduces the risk of heart disease, lowers LDL and total cholesterol, and improves HDL.
- 9. Perfect moisturizer, makeup remover, massage oil, deep hair conditioner, bug repellent, sunscreen, and great for wrinkles and aged skin.
- 10. Healing antidote for burns, scrapes, cuts, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Coconut oil is solid in cooler temperatures, and liquefies at 76 degrees. Look for organic, unrefined, virgin coconut oil with no other ingredients listed.
- Become an avid label reader. Avoid all margarines, trans fats, hydrogenated fats and polyunsaturated vegetable oils including canola oil, corn oil and soybean oil — all of which contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs). These toxic frankenfats increase risk of diabetes, suppress the thyroid, accelerate aging, increase inflammation and your waistline.
- Instead, use healthy fats such as coconut oil, extra-virgin olive oil, ghee, pastured butter and avocados.